Version as of April 2022
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for XXX years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example —
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
You may contact us, e.g. under firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to exercise the following rights to the extent you are entitled to under applicable law:
- You may request access to your personal data as well as request a copy of your personal data (right of access, Art. 15 GDPR);
- You may request that we supplement, correct or delete your personal data (Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR and Right to erasure, Art. 17 GDPR); the right of rectification also comprises the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR);
- You may request to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit it without hindrance or have it transmitted to another controller (Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR);
- You may object, at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data which is based on the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. The processing of your personal data will then be cancelled, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (Right to object, Art. 21 GDPR).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of your personal data. In order to lodge a complaint, please contact the supervisory authority competent for your place of residency.
Should you have any questions, please contact Sales@China-Firstar.com.
Changes to this Notice
Firstar, from time to time, make amendments to this notice to reflect the changes in our processing activities.