Version as of April 2022
It explains our data privacy practices in regard to the processing of personal data of individuals (“data subjects”, “you”, “your”) who visit our website (the “Site”) and/or use the services and/or products ordered or accessed through the Site (the “Services”). For the avoidance of doubt, this Policy does not apply to the processing of your personal data by third parties whose websites are not owned and operated by us.
Categories of data subjects and types of personal data
For the purposes of this Policy, the natural persons, whose personal data is subject to data processing under this Policy, respectively the types of their personal data processed by us, may be categorised as follows:
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
You may contact us, e.g. under email@example.com, in order to exercise the following rights to the extent you are entitled to under applicable law:
- You may request access to your personal data as well as request a copy of your personal data (right of access, Art. 15 GDPR);
- You may request that we supplement, correct or delete your personal data (Right to rectification, Art. 16 GDPR and Right to erasure, Art. 17 GDPR); the right of rectification also comprises the right to have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
- You may request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (Right to restriction of processing, Art. 18 GDPR);
- You may request to receive your personal data, which you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit it without hindrance or have it transmitted to another controller (Right to data portability, Art. 20 GDPR);
- You may object, at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your personal data which is based on the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. The processing of your personal data will then be cancelled, unless we demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims (Right to object, Art. 21 GDPR).
You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in relation to the processing of your personal data. In order to lodge a complaint, please contact the supervisory authority competent for your place of residency.
Should you have any questions, please contact Sales@China-Firstar.com.
Changes to this Notice
Firstar, from time to time, make amendments to this notice to reflect the changes in our processing activities.